Latest posts by Hiking-Taiwan-Club (see all)
- DIY Hiking Jade Mountain Tour - January 14, 2018
- FAQ When is Snow Season at Xueshan? - October 25, 2017
- How to make a website for my Hiking Friends from DaJianShan? - October 24, 2017
- FAQ Which Equipment for hiking Snow Mountain Taiwan? - October 18, 2017
- Protected: Hiking Xueshan for Singapore hikers - October 15, 2017
River Tracing in Taipei area is possible ! Even if Taipei is a Megalopole, in less than one hour trip, you can reach the Wild Nature and the rivers with interesting spots for the passionados of canyoneering adventures ! Then what are you waiting for ? Let's go !
River Tracing in Taipei area is possible ! Even if Taipei is a Megalopole, in less than one hour trip, you can reach the Wild Nature and the rivers with interesting spots for the passionados of canyoneering !
Wulai VERY DANGEROUS ADVANCED River Tracing with HTC Hiking Taiwan Club https://hikingtaiwan.club/
Very slippery rocks
Many many waterfalls
Very few anchors for the rope, 60m rope
We didn't trust the webbing already on site. We used our own.
No break, no rest, it took us 7 hours 30 and we knew the exact way...
Just imagine if you get lost, you finish at midnight for sure !
It is likely to be caught by the darkness as it is a very long river tracing. Bring waterproof headlamps !
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
WANT TO PLAY HARD? COME FIND US !
LINE ID : HikingTaiwan