Latest posts by Hiking-Taiwan-Club (see all)
- DIY Hiking Jade Mountain Tour - January 14, 2018
- FAQ When is Snow Season at Xueshan? - October 25, 2017
- How to make a website for my Hiking Friends from DaJianShan? - October 24, 2017
- FAQ Which Equipment for hiking Jade or Snow Mountain Taiwan? - October 18, 2017
- Protected: Hiking Xueshan for Singapore hikers - October 15, 2017
NanSanDuan South Section 3
This South Section is a Challenging Long Section, it has reputation to be super very difficult and is even named The Extreme Hiking Section in Taiwan. In so many parts, the mountain collapsed, some ropes are left there but you should take your own rope, minimum 20m.
2.內嶺爾山/3275m/Nèi lǐng ěr shān
3.義西請馬至山/3245m/Yì xī qǐng mǎzhìshān
5.東巒大山/3468m/Dōng luán dàshān
It is usually made in 10 days.
NanSanDuan South Section 3 permit ?
It does not require permit from Yushan National Park but only the mountains permit from the Police, much easier to get5 days before ! Yeah !
NanSanDuan South Section 3 itinerary
Enter East coast Ruisui township train station then hire a shuttle van with high wheels.
Exit West coast Nantou township with a shuttle van.
Length 104 km so it is an average of 10km per day with full backpack.
Altitude 1390~3619m so ascending elevation up and down 2229m
NanSanDuan full itinerary :
Departure from Ruisui Train station
Arrival near DongPu at JunDa forestry road :
Reference for pictures :
To be completed later…